These FAQs are designed to provide a better understanding of the IJPSM's Publication process and Terms & Conditions. Feel free to contact with us for further any clarification. We are happy to help you. Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours.
- HOW DO I SUBMIT THE PAPER??
Authors can prepare their manuscripts according to IJPSM's Paper format and send it to our email "email@example.com"
- HOW MUCH TIME WOULD THE REVIEW PROCESS TAKE??
Each submission undergoes a detailed but rapid review by our esteemed reviewers. The review process will be completed expectedly within 3-4 days.
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY CERTIFICATE??
Yes, we provide digital E-Certificates to individual authors.
- CAN I MAKE ANY CORRECTION IN MY PAPER AFTER THE PUBLICATION??
No…There is no scope for doing that unless the correction is minor and within 5 days after publication of paper.
- WHAT IS THE PUBLICATION FEE??
IJPSM charge Rs.1000 / 20 US Dollars to Authors.
- IS THE PUBLICATION FEE NEGOTIABLE??
No, Fee is fixed.
- CAN YOU ISSUE SEPARATE E-CERTIFICATE FOR INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS??
Yes, we issue separate E-Certificate to all authors of paper individually.
- DO YOU PROVIDE ANY HARD COPY OF JOURNAL OR CERTIFICATES??
No, “Save papers, Save Trees”…We are encouraging authors for paperless online publication which is globally accepted. In the case of future reference authors can provide our Journal website where all the issues will be available for ever online.